Friday, December 28, 2007

Post Number One...

As my first post I’ve decided to give a sneak peak of my book, which was the inspiration for me to begin this so-called blog. I’m posting my prologue here, and although it may seem, or rather it is, very vague, I promise there is much more to come!

So, here goes nothing….

Prologue

I recently have begun to write up a goal list for things that I will do and accomplish before I die. On this list, placed near the top, is write a book. Except, I am not a writer, I’m not all that great at English and I have no idea what to write about. So, this book becomes the biggest challenge of all, and where it will lead to, no one, not even me, is certain of. I would not call this an autobiography, per se, as there is not much that has occurred in my life that is worth sharing. Instead, it will lead into a collection of haphazard fiction and non-fiction.
This book begins as I write it in my second year of university, as a method for procrastination as well as for fulfilling my goal list.


And you have now officially entered my world and my crazy brain; Welcome.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com