Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Things I hate that you should too

1. Public Transportation:
- Cranky bus drivers who refuse to wait an extra 30 seconds.
- The 52 bus route, for all you lucky people to know what I'm talking about.

2. Winter Weather in Spring
- It's supposed to be spring!!
- We're depressed enough as it is after winter, stop snowing and making it worse.
- Snow, snow, snow is evil.

3. Empty Toilet Paper Rolls
- Replace what you finish, people!

4. Indecisive boys
- See: lyrics/cheap trick/ i.want.you.to.want.me

5. Puking and Back Pain
- Need I say more.

6. School and Facebook
- It never ends and only gets worse and worse.
- Life interference 101!

7. Grammatical Errors
- too/to theirtheirtheyreeerierthheire thenthanyouryoure

8. Unnecessary.regrets..


To be continued, I'm sure...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya.

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com