Saturday, March 22, 2008

What if?

Lately I’ve been thinking about a lot of what if questions. With the new year still taking hold, I can’t help but keep thinking about my small, if not large, regrets and wonder what if…


What if I changed my program in school… would it have led to something that I cared more about? What if I had chosen a completely different school - where would my life be at now?


What if she had never smoked… would she still be alive?


What if somebody invented a magical potion so we could all get over those big what if questions in our life? Those questions that eat away at us each and every day. The ones we wish we knew the answer to. Perhaps a magic ball that we could look into to see where each path would have led us. Did we indeed choose the right one? Or is one of those unanswered what ifs the way that we should have gone. Or the ability to go back in time to change our minds… I guess I will never know.


Or if only I didn’t care…


But then again… I’m only human.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com